12 May Sports Massage Dunfermline
You might not be competing for the next UFC, but if you train in any martial art then sports massage Dunfermline, provided by Connected Physio can help with your performance, along of course with the right training and healthy eating.
Sports massage is known to:
- Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
- Assist in the removal of metabolic waste (created when in muscle when active)
- Sedate or stimulate nerve endings
- Increase or decrease muscle tone
- Increase or decrease muscle length
- Remodel scar tissue when required after injury
- Assist in mental preparation for sporting participation
- Maintain the body in a generally better condition
- Prevent injuries and loss of mobility
- Cure and restore mobility and range of movement to injured muscle tissue
- Helps boost performance
- Extend the overall life of your sporting career
When training hard you have to treat your body with respect, nutritionally, maintaining flexibility, and allowing appropriate recovery. Sports massage Dunfermline can help with recovery and maintenance of a heavy training schedule.
At Connected Physio our expert physiotherapists offer bespoke sports massage in Dunfermline, which will help to aid recovery, flexibility and add longevity to your training.
Here is a testimonial from a client and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner:
“The massage Dunfermline based Connected Physio give me improves my performance in training. If I have any niggles then the expert therapists at Connected Physio assess me, and deal with things quickly. I have experienced first hand benefits of their massage. It’s a really positive experience to give to your body especially if you are like me and you want to train for as long as possible in your chosen martial art.”